Still trying to be positive and look at the 'advantages' to the whole situation.
- I get a free wig! Think that I will go platinum blonde, short and spikey.
- Don't have to negotiate the wonderful M6 in the snow.
- This week, I get to catch up on the things that have been nagging me to complete for a number of weeks.
- Staying up a bit later to watch things that I usually have to miss as I need to be in bed for 22.00 to be up for work at 05.45 each morning.
- Over the past year or so, I have been writing a book, I can get that finished, perhaps.
- My Mum lives with me as she is elderly and very unwell, so I get to spend more quality time with her and give her the care she needs when she needs it and not wait until I get home.
I don't want to even consider the 'down side'.