Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 December 2010

7th Dec 09.15

Stayed in bed until 08.30! Wow!!!
Still trying to be positive and look at the 'advantages' to the whole situation.
  • I get a free wig! Think that I will go platinum blonde, short and spikey.
  • Don't have to negotiate the wonderful M6 in the snow.
  • This week, I get to catch up on the things that have been nagging me to complete for a number of weeks.
  • Staying up a bit later to watch things that I usually have to miss as I need to be in bed for 22.00 to be up for work at 05.45 each morning.
  • Over the past year or so, I have been writing a book, I can get that finished, perhaps.
  • My Mum lives with me as she is elderly and very unwell, so I get to spend more quality time with her and give her the care she needs when she needs it and not wait until I get home.
I dare say I will think of some more over the newt few weeks.
I don't want to even consider the 'down side'.

2 comments:

Pearly said...

Free wig - yay!!

Carol said...

Cool or what????