Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 December 2010

2nd December 06.55hrs in Wolverhampton

Some of my family and friends have said that they couldn't post comments, so I have altered the settings so that anyone and everyone can comment...(well, at least I think that I have,this is my first sucessful attempt at blogging!)
Not a lot to say this morning, I have mixed feelings of excitment, fear, apprhension, maybe a bit of 'bloody mindedness' - then again,............me?.......... Bloody minded?......... Naw, never! lol.
I have started my list of questions, I need to go over them and make sure that I haven't missed any thing.
Oh, by the way, snow still out there, but there doesn't seem to be any more than when I went to bed last night. Can't miss my bit on the weather, I'm English!!

1 comment:

shane keirle said...

good luck with appointment hope you get the news you want :D