Total Pageviews

Friday 3 December 2010

3rd Dec At work now (Sorry Boss, if you are reading!)

Well, There was hardly any traffic, the only real issue was some poor soul had their car stranded on the inside lane just before jct 10, I think it was.
My heart went out to them.
It was very cold and very foggy.
Until I got to 100-200 yards away from work all was well. The roads close to work are very dangerous, as I mentioned earlier, there is no gritting going on there.
What I am trying to say, is that I didn't really get my usual 'thinking time'.
So in the immortal words of Winnie the Pooh,
"Think think, think think......'

2 comments:

shane keirle said...

After reading your q &a with doctors I can see this is a tough decision for you, if you don't have the treatment will you ever wonder if it worked or not. on the other hand when your children have children (if they haven't already) would you want to see them grow up would the treatment be worth the illness just to see that
hope these thoughts help your choice and not make it worse
hope all is well

Carol said...

Hi Shane, Thanks for that, Your words have helped me to make my decision.
Thank you.