Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 December 2010

26th December

Good Morning!
How did your day go yesterday?
I hope that it was all that you wished for and that you had the company, food and gifts that you desired!
We had a quiet day...
Apart from short 'flurries' of activity, the day pretty much just 'dragged' on.
Lots of calls and texts, beautiful gifts, more than sufficient food and a couple of reasonable films on the TV.
Apart from the absolutely necessary, (like cooking dinner, clearing up etc), I did very little.
I was feeling pretty 'washed out' all day.
To be honest, I was just waiting for the clock to indicate that it was a reasonable time to retire to my bed.

How do I feel today?
Well, it is weird really,
I feel how I imagine a caged Tiger would feel!
Bored and frustrated with a complete lack of purpose.

What am I going to do about it?
I am going to write a list of things that I need to do, you know, the uninteresting things that you tend to put off,
like sorting cupboards and drawers, organising important paper work.......
Then I shall FORCE myself to do one task a day.
I am also making a list of things that I want to do
Like take a walk in the woods, walk along the canal, finish a book that I started writing, write some more poetry....lots of stuff really.
Then I shall FORCE myself to do them.

I am lacking motivation, the ability to concentrate and energy at the moment, so in order to achieve the goals I have put down for myself, I need to motive myself and instil some enthusiasm.
That, of course, is going to be the hardest part.
Perhaps an hour of exercise each morning will help with that. That is something else I am going to have to force myself to do.

If I think about it, now is the best time.
I have been presented with an opportunity to do all of these things, I certainly have a bit of time on my hands!
Time has always been an issue, well, circumstances have given me the time.
I think that I am going to have to give myself a 'jolly good talking to!'
Get myself motivated and give myself a kick in the a*rse!
In fact, I am going to go off and do that now, over a cup of coffee!!!

Just writing this has has helped actually......

So...............CHARGE!!!!!

No comments: