Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 December 2010

29th December

About yesterday's blog....
It wasn''t 'Fritz the Dog'.......
It was 'Fritz the Cat'........
Should have been 'Fritz the bloody Rabbit'. Lol!

Anyway, enough of that.

I  woke up with sinusitis this morning.
Every head movement feels like my head is going to explode and fall off!
Particularly when I bend my head forward. It is actually making me feel nauseous.
I have already taken my temperature, so I can have a couple of paracetamol now, well, in a minute, when I have done this.
No, I am going to do it now..... be back in a mo!

Ahh, that's better, made another coffee too, sorry to keep you....Lol!

Today, I am off to the hairdresser.
My hair just won't do as it is told! It is still all there, but it will not be 'guided' by me any more.
'Guided' is a bit of an understatement. I always put that much gel and spray on it, that it could do some serious damage to anyone touching it!
So, I am off to see if the hairdresser can do anything with it.
I am going to take my wig along for a trim.
Great style, lovely hair....there is just so much of it.  It makes me look like I should be in  an advert selling Dulux paint.
(For those of you that don't know this advert, it uses an old English Sheep Dog). See pic.

Beautiful, isn't he? (or she).

No comments: