Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 December 2010

6th December 07.45

Weather.
Very cold, misty, foggy and very frosty.

My tempreature.
36.7
I am not feeling quite so angry now,(although the temptation to 'Whoooop it up' for the next few months is still a small temptation)!

I am going for my MRI scan this morning at 11.00.
My daughter and her fiance are f
lying to the 'Canaries' this morning. I hope that the flights will be on time, and that the weather doesn't cause any disruptions. They are getting married next year. I am really looking forward to it.
I have been looking through 'pre-paid funeral plans'. Don't read anything into that, it is something I would have done anyway, but I am doing it a bit sooner than I had planned.
The cheapest one that I have come accross so far is £2,800.00 as near as 'dammit'.
Bloody Hell!!!
Good job you can't take it with you, because there isn't a hope in hell that you would be able to anyway!
Anyway, I will let you know how things went today when I get back.

No comments: