Total Pageviews

Friday 17 December 2010

18th December Day 5 of first chemo cycle.

Up at 05.15!  (I have no idea why!)
Temp 36.2.
Still getting heart burn, a bit of an occasional headache.
Teeny weeny nose bleed yesterday, after blowing it, so I am not worried about that.
I could pee for England!!!!!
Other than that, nothing to report.
Will crack on and get the cleaning done, get some food in for the festivities, wrap the presents!!!!!
My Daughter, Roxanne, is coming to see me on Monday, we usually get up to a bit of no good mischief, so that will be fun. She will stay for a couple of days. I think that her fiancée Tom, has to work though, which is a shame.
My son, Keith is coming to see me next week too, I am looking forward to that.
He is coming with his lovely girlfriend, Sarah. They will stay over.
With the weather, and me not sure how I am going to feel from day to day, it doesn't look like I'm going to get to Bristol to see my eldest Son, Robert, and there is no way that he can get to me, so that may have to wait until the new year.
My friend Claire is coming to see me on Sunday, that will be a giggle! You know, the one I told you about, she is as mad as a box of ferrets!!!!
And I hope that my friend, Sandra will come if the weather is good. Bad time to travel, so that may have to wait for the new year too.
Mum seems to have recovered from her lazer treatment really well, so that is good!
So, all in all, a lot to look forward to!
Catch you tomorrow, unless something happens that you may be interested in!
Have a good one!

No comments: