Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012


To all of Carols followers and everyone who has given Carol support over the past few years.  Early this morning Carol passed from this world peacefully in her sleep. I know this blog meant a lot to her as a personal therapy as well as the support she received through it. Myself and my sister will endeavour to update the blog through to her cremation and then leave the blog and facebook live for anyone who wishes to reminisce or leave posts for Carol and each other.
Keith George
Loving Son




5 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

thank you for the picture.A fitting tribute. Wishing you and your sister strength and grace as you move through this next phase.

Dee said...

Sympathies to you and your family Keith. Your mum will be missed by many.

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum's sad passing. I've been following her blog for quite a while so was getting more and more concerned as the posts dried up.
All I can say is that, without knowing it, her sense of humour and vitality helped me through some very dark days after my Dad died, and for that I'm truly grateful.
She will be sadly missed by many.
Kindest Regards
Cheryl ((HUG))

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this sad news. I had been following your Mum's blog for a while. My husband was diagnosed with neuroendocrine cancer this year and it gave me hope and cheered me up to read her humourous posts. God bless you and all your family and especially bless your Mum, she was so brave.

rosie said...

A big thank you to your mum for sharing her life. l send my deepest sympathy to you and your family and will pray for strength and courage for you all in the days to come . xx