Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 March 2012

1st March 2012

OK......
My memory is not as bad as I expected, no mix up with the date that Claire was coming!
Claire came on Wednesday evening....I really enjoyed it, we had a great giggle, about not much! Lol!


Claire brought a box of chocolates and a bouquet of glorious flowers from my place of work. Beautiful!




I went to Compton Hospice Cay Centre today, I really enjoyed myself. I had a bit of a telling off, well, not a telling off......more of an,
'Er hum, excuse me lady!' Lol!

I had spent a couple of hours listening to another person who clearly needed to talk, so I was reminded as to why I was there!


Well, I don't feel the need to talk much because I have you lot! I just 'bang out' how I feel, you read, I feel better! So a big thank you to you all!


Speaking of you all........
When I came back from the Day Centre, there was a huge package for me! It was a fantastic hamper with chocolates, scones, assorted preserves, clotted cream and a hand made chocolate lollipop.


Thanks Wendy and Jeff! (I have sent a PM).


And..........a little reminder to self!

4 comments:

mposto87 said...

Hi,
I am contacting you on behalf of the Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com. I was wondering if you would be interested in our organization contributing an article about mesothelioma cancer for your site. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer that appears in the lining of the lungs, heart and stomach. Our goal is to bring awareness to this disease and prevent future cases by educating the public about the dangers of asbestos. Additionally we work 1-on-1 with individuals and their families to help them find local doctors, treatment centers and support groups. We have a team of knowledgeable writers that would love to write original content about the topic for your website and its visitors.
If this is something you would be interested in or if you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Mike Postorino
National Awareness Director
Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com

mposto87 said...

My email is mpostorino@asbestos.com

nurse said...

Just reading your blog. Keep your spirits up!.......aaron

Carol said...

Hi mposto87
Yes, sounds good, please contact me. Cheers.







Hi Bendes,
Great to hear from you, how did your hosp visit go?
My sprits are high, I feel good!
Hugs
Carol