Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2012

Thursday 29th March 2012

Ok....where to start?
Ah! I know!
Sorry for not blogging yesterday .........I had a call today making sure that I was OK!
Bless you Jeanie!


You will soon understand why I wasn't here...............

Tuesday afternoon, I went to the garden centre to get some plants...I love to sit in the garden, the weather is good, so I want to make it more attractive.........Anyway,
I bought some plants!


Yesterday, I had my drama group in the evening.......if you remember, I didn't go last week because I had a nap in the after noon to see if I could last the evening, which is more than I managed the week before .............
So...........

I saw these plants that I bought, sitting on the side, begging to be planted!
Me thinks,
'Ooooooo, if I make myself as busy as possible today, doing physical stuff, I may be able to get enough adrenaline going so that I can last the evening at drama class'.

So I dug, planted, weeded and so on.........resting regularly..............


Hmmmph....what a bag of bollocks that idea was!


Dashed in to shower at 6 ish...dressed, out the door....arrived at Drama class at 7.30.
8 ish, I am hanging! 9, I made my apologies and left, explaining to the organiser
that as much as I wanted to do this, my body just was not going to let me do 'stuff' in the evening .


So, sadly I have to give up that idea.


But.......Traaaaaa Laaaaaaa!

I do have a number for drum lessons now, I will ring tomorrow...........


I still have loads more to tell you, so it's going to be a long one today....sorry Roxanne! Lol!
After all, it is 2 days worth!

Richard, 'The Ninja Chef' performed a couple of culinary delights this week, AND.....he even stayed and ate with us on one occasion! Lol!

I went to Compton Hospice today, I didn't really do very much.....................
Two regular ladies were absent this week.............
Lynn, sadly passed away on Tuesday, a lovely lady, I was only chatting to her last Thursday. R.I.P Lynn. You will be missed by us all..

The other lady no longer feels the need to attend! How fab is that!


I was feeling really emotional and tearful.
I was really pleased when the holistic therapist called me, I was a bit concerned that I would cry in public!
I had a chat, and my treatment.
This helped me by realising why I felt like this.
I was angry....bloody angry.!


Why is it that in the last 11 days, 3 wonderful people have died, and so many really bad, cruel and evil people are just wandering around doing their nasty deeds, and nothing seems to happen to them!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I got it all of my chest this morning any way, so I am safe now! Lol!

This after noon, the photographers were there, taking pics for publicity for Compton Hospice, and to up date the blog. We ALL had to have our pictures taken!

Hehehehehe....Like I said before............

Look out Hollywood, I might get there yet! Lol!


Save me a star! Lol!

2 comments:

cleo said...

You are soooo utterly fantàastic and brave hon!!! Of course your star will b e allover Hollywood ànd the world!!
Watch out there she comes lady Carol!!!!
Many tight hugs again sweety , keep your lovely smile going hon!
<3

Carol said...

Hi Cleo, Thanks for message...make me more determined...lol! Have a great day!
Carol Hugs