Total Pageviews

Monday 26 March 2012

Monday 26th March 2012

A lovely evening here, and it has been a lovely day.
Doreen and Jo came to see me from work, and they brought a beautiful card with them, signed by friends and colleagues from work.....(I am so pleased), being away for such a long time, I was a bit worried that I would be forgotten!


They gave me some very good news too....so a double goody!

Claire has agreed to to a guest blogger and talk about getting your pensions when you are terminally ill, so that is great. I hope that it will help many people.
Hooooray!


Don came on his own yesterday, but Don and Daisy are here today. Hmmmmmmm.....that has really confused me.....looks like I am not going to be a Mum just yet then!


Yes, I know!!!!! YOU try and find a picture that says 'not a mum' then!

Me, Roxanne and Keith are going to spend the week end with Philip and Dawn, (my brother and sister in law)....and as I said......they have chickens!


Ooooooooooo, and Philip has drums!!!!!!!!

No comments: