Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wednesday, 7th March 2012

Well, let's hope that I have all my dates right today.
I am going to the train station to meet my friend, Sandra.

It's been about 3 weeks since I saw here last, so I am looking forward to that!
I vegged out yesterday to make sure that I had enough energy to have a potter around town.

I feel pretty well really, although, I have had to alter my meds a bit because the stomach cramps have come on again, with vengeance! Lol!

It is very wet and drizzley out today, but that wont stop me from having some fun..

I am going to pop into the music shop and find out more about 'drum lessons'.


I may be having another 'Guest Blogger' soon. I believe that he has an important message about Mesotheliona which I believe to be related to Asbestos. It should be very interesting, particularly for those of us who have had contact with it, so I am looking forward to that.


I do know that I have had quite a bit of contact with it.
About 1971-2, Dad built an asbestos garage from the huge flat sheets. I helped him. I bashed all the hard core for the foundations and mixing the cement and helped the putting it up. I held the dumb end of the tape. He had a built a little work shop on the end of the garage too.

(I really enjoyed all of that stuff, and wood work........helped Dad with loads making/building things!)

3 comments:

Keith said...

Is the same garage I used to hang out in when Grandad was wood working!?

Keith

Keith said...

Is this the grage I used to hang out in when Grandad was wood working?

Keith

Carol said...

Hi Keith,
The garage that I helped Granddad with was when I was about 14-15 years old. The one that you 'hung out' in with Granddad was made from the same stuff, but he only every used it as a workshop. You used to love 'helping Granddad.

Mum.x