Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 March 2012

Saturday 24th March 2012

Good morning!
The weather is glorious, I can sit outside with my coffee........(having said that, I sit outside come rain or shine, day or night, there's just some thing so magical about it).
So maybe the best way to say it......other people are sitting outside with me too! Lol!


For those of you who don't know me, this is what I look like.
For those who do know me....Shhhhhhhhhhh.

Don and Daisy have been coming daily, but only Don today......Hmmmmmm.
Perhaps she is sitting on her eggs! Ooooooo goody! We may have ducklings soon!


I entered the writing competition, now I have to wait 5 weeks to see if I came any where near........I will send another two entries, because each person can enter a maximum of 3 pieces.


OK, OK, You can stop laughing now!

Now, I am going to be telling some truths .......so if you think that you may get upset, don't read the next bit............



The pain is increasing, not only that, it hangs around for longer too.
The greatest pain is to the right side of my trunk....front and back, it feel like all my insides are too big and are bursting out.

The next pain is in my left groin....it feels like there are bricks or something heavy in there pulling at the bones and muscles. I cant bend the hip as I used to. The pain can wake me.
No worries though, the other leg and hip are fine! So that's good news.

The next pain is on the left, in my back. It hurts if I need to take a deep breath.
So, I try not to exert myself so that I am out of puff....that helps a bit,
(and it gets me out of some domestic chores, well, most of them actually.......hehehe).

Me? Take advantage of the situation? Never? (I have got my fingers crossed, lol!)

I still have a mild cough, that mild that it isn't really worth mentioning.

Incontinence is getting to be more of an issue, but, because of the fantastic nurses at Compton Hospice, I have all the 'gear' that I need to manage it all.
The nurses have also upped my pain medication, so....Bob's your uncle!

OK...........You softies can start reading again now!


Don't know if you remember, but when I went to town with my friend Sandra, I saw a skirt, blouse and floaty top type thing.........well, I looked, and oooooo'ed and ahhhhh'ed, but did I get them? No!

I then went to town with Roxanne and my Mum, I saw the same out fit, so more ooooooing and ahhhhing. The floaty top thing was reduced in price, and it was the last one, so I bought it.

Well, now, a week later, all I can think about is this skirt and blouse.....actually, I am bloody obsessed with them!

Next time I am in town, I WILL buy them, but sod's law says that they aren't there any more!
The moral of this story, if you see something that you like, and you don't have to starve for a week to pay for it.....get it!

That is my good advice.................a bit like this, there will be consequences!


Hope that you all have a good day and take advantage of the weather!
Hugs! x

No comments: