Total Pageviews

Friday 23 March 2012

Friday 23rd March 2012

Hi everyone.

OK, today I thought that I would share some very important information with you all.

It came to my attention that not every one is aware of this.............
If you have been told that you have a terminal illness, and that you are not going to live for more than 12 months, it is possible to get your pensions pain to you in a lump.
(This is if you have work pensions).

You would need to contact the Companies/Organisations that you worked for giving your National Insurance Number, Date of Birth, and dates that you were working there.

My wonderful friend, Claire, is sorting this out for me. There have been a couple ig Hiccups, but we re so close to the end.

I am going to ask Claire if she will be a guest blogger here, and explain it all for you.

(I haven't asked her yet, so keep it under your hat.............)


I have seen a writing competition on the Compton Hospice blog,
(Just click on the link to the right of this blog to find it).
There are prizes...1st, 2nd and 3rd.
£200.00, £100.00 and £50.00.

I think that I will give it a bash, and if I win, I will give the winnings to Compton Hospice, (of course, if you win, you can do as you please with it! lol!)


As you may know, there has been a piece written about this blog on the Compton hospice blog, (address to the right), and I have had so many positive comments from friends and family....
I want to thank you all for your lovely messages and words of support.
With out you all, I couldn't be this strong!


Well, I am off to drink my coffee now, in case I get shouted at for letting another one go cold..........(can't see the problem myself, just bung some ice in it or a dollop of ice cream and make an ice coffee, lol!)

No comments: