Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

29th February 2012

Oh! What a beautiful day it has been today!


Sunny, and quite warm for the last day in February.
The glorious sunshine is showing the garden as tired and weary after the winter.
A good old tidy up is needed. I think that I will start on that on Monday, just doing a little bit here, and a little bit there.............


A couple of days ago, when I woke, I saw a Heron in the fish pond.
Naturally, I chased it off.
The beauty of the bird in flight is astounding!
Anyway, since then I have been popping up the garden and having a look to see if I can see any fish.


Well, I have seen none to date, so I believe that the Heron had a superb breakfast, (little sweetie!)


On the 'up' side, should make the pond so much easier to clean out.
Having said that, I can't imagine what it must have felt like for the fish, being scooped up and whacked down the throat of a Heron...................
Urgh....doesn't bare thinking about.....so, I shan't!


I am at the Hospice Day Centre tomorrow, I haven't been for a bit, so I am looking forward to that.

I was supposed to meet a friend, (Sandra), in town today, (or I thought that I was), but like the 'bomb head' that I am, I got all the dates mixed up, and it is next Wednesday, not today.
Just as well, as I don't really feel up to it.
Claire. is coming to see me this evening, so that is good...(That is assuming that I haven't got even more dates muddled!)

No comments: