Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday 8th Feb 2012

Well, sadly. the purple bucket had to come out again yesterday....but the good news is......I didn't actually have to use it!!!!!!!

Went to Birmingham to Neville House on Waterloo Street to discuss a pension....that all went well.

Derek came with me because I wasn't sure how well I would feel and for how long.
Anyway, Sandra met us at the station, and we took a little stroll to Waterloo Street.
Oh, it was good to see her, we haven't seen each other since 3rd Jan....loads of phone calls though! Lol!

Did the 'deed', and then went to meet Leigh, Faye and Claire......needless to say, I am waiting in the wrong spot...(again), nothing new there then!


Lol! Not quiet......................................

Oooooooo, yummy toastie and coffee.....loads of girlie chat! It was fab!


(Derek got bored and went on a walk about)...so we could do more proper girl stuff, you know what I mean....un-hindered!



Leigh made me some cocolate choncrete....(I know that I said it wrong....all the excitement! Lol!)



In fact, I just went to have some....and there's no bloody custard! (Derek's gone out to get me some....I'm drooling at the thought!) Thanks Leigh!


Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To get her poor doggie a bone,
When she got there
The cupboard was bare
So the poor little doggie had none.

Poor little Carol had none, is more like it! Lol!

Old Mother Hubbard?  Carol Hubbard? No custard?
Oh, never mind....lol! I thought that it was funny anyway!!!!!


All too soon, it was time for the girls to get back to work, so me, Sandra and Derek went to do some retail therapy......OK, OK............I went to do some retail therapy and they both came with me Lol!


Just what the Doctor ordered!!! 
(Well, she would have done if I was a Doctor!)

Sadly, I only managed to go to one shop, then I was hanging, and had to go to the station and get back home.
Never mind!!!!! I had a great time!



Yesterday, I received a bouquet of flowers.....red roses, yellow sun flowers, pink and purple chrysanthemums......from my cousins.... gorgeous!

Tomorrow????????
Hospice, therapies and bloods!
Now, I await my knight in shining custard!!!!!!!!! lol!


No comments: