Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 December 2010

30th December Day 18 of first chemo cycle

Again, I woke up with sinusitis. Not as bad as yesterday though!
Still up at silly o'clock. Temperature taken, so if it gets worse I can take some paracetamol.

Keith and Sarah came and stayed over yesterday, that was a lovely surprise.
Philip and Faye, my brother and niece came for a visit yesterday evening too, another surprise. What a great day!

I went and had my wig trimmed, that looks good now.
My own hair is beyond redemption, so I will just have to make the most of it!
I went out for a lovely walk, I really enjoyed it!
All in all, it was a very great day!

I am collecting magazines so that I will have something to do whilst at the hospital all day on 5th Jan, starting my second cycle of chemo. I have 'quite a pile' now.
The difficulty has been not reading them as I buy them! Lol!
If you remember, I was unable to use my computer or make calls last time, so I got quite bored and restless.
Getting a bit nervous again now.
Ho Hum! What will be will be..............

Well, I am off now to prepare myself for the day that is unfolding itself before me.
Coffee, paracetamol, shower and BAMM! Launch and lift off!

No comments: