Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

1.12.10 at work

I hope that I get a letter today from the Oncologist, because until I speak to her, I don't know what I am doing, I can't make plans. I feel as if I am in limbo.....
With the Seasonal holidays coming up, I would like to make a couple of plans, or at least know if I can.
I have been invited to go to my cousin's on New Years Day, I would love to go, but can I?
Although I think that I have made my mind up about treatment etc., until I have spoken with the Oncologist, I can't make a firm decision.
I am keeping everything crossed in the hope of getting my appointment in the post today.
With regards to the University Hospital in Texas....not a dickie bird.

No comments: