Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2011

7th June - 8th day of 5th chemo cycle

Yesterday morning I felt a bit unwell, started to feel better as the day went on.
I had to take mum for a Doctor's appointment in the morning, (just around the corner), and to the clinic in the afternoon to have her Warfarin levels checked.
Arm is still hurting. I will check it out today.

I was sitting in the garden at 03.30 this morning, it was just getting light, and the birds were singing.
(Combination of heartburn and my arm stopped me from sleeping).
I did go back to bed, and got up again at 07.30.
The birds were still singing, but the skies were overcast, and still are..............

I think that I will start Roxanne's wedding jewellery today.

I am still getting tired very easily, and napping as and when I feel the need to.....this isn't going to help me sleep through the night...but hey ho....needs must.

My feet aren't too swollen now, but I am still experiencing numbness in both of my feet, this hasn't got worse, but it doesn't seem to be improving either. Of course...NOT getting worse is the key phrase! Yay!
Still having continence isssues, but I am convinced that this will improve after the end of all the treatment.
Tinnitus.........pretty stable....no real permanent change there.

All in all, I have been pretty lucky, things could have been so much worse!

Had some more of my home grown salad stuff yesterday for dinner,   oooooo, it is lovely!
Home made salad dressing!     Mmmmmmmmmm.

I spied a couple of my strawberries ripening....I shall be eating them straight from the bush. I counted 36!
Shhhhhhhh, don't let Mum know, 'cos I know that she will nab them is she sees them!


2 comments:

cleo said...

keep the faith and keep smiling about the smallest things.. sleep comes again soon, I can sleep the whole day and night hehehhe, it didn't stop after my treatments , last feb this yr. so.... sleep to come for you... thinking often of you when I feel something unusual.
well, we strong women! we will overcome!! Loveya, hugs, me Cleo

Carol said...

Thanks Cleo, yes we are strong women.
Hugs
Carol