Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 June 2011

5th June - 6th day of 5th chemo cycle

I had a good morning yesterday, did some bits and pieces.....



Yesterday afternoon, I felt a little unwell. Can't really put my finger on it...just generally unwell.
My feet are still very swollen and tingly.
This morning I have that very sore feeling all over my body, I get it for at least one day whith each chemo cycle, but I know that that will be gone by late tonight.
Heart burn is a bit of an issue, and continence is still an issue.  And the same old, same old, being tired!

I have had an appointment to see the oncologist i the post yesterday, but this is after the next chemo session, I have an appointment before too, is one replacing the other, should I go on both....I don't know, I have to check it out!

I ate loads of salad yesterday............
Well, I am getting into growing my own stuff, and I was a bit enthusiastic when I planted it out, so, I had to eat loads yesterday, or get a rabbit! lol!
It was very nice though....mum made her famous salad dressing.......



Well, only one more chemo cycle to go.......I think that I may have this party that I have been promising myself when it is over....just need to motivate myself a bit!


.

No comments: