Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 June 2011

13th June - 14th day of 5th chemo cycle

Well, I ended up going back to bed yesterday, for a couple of hours.
It rained all day yesterday and all night last night.
It has been raining most of the week......(mark my words, a drought will still be declared soon!)


I quite like the rain, I do still sit in the garden in the rain...on one of those swing things with a canopy, it's the cold that I can't stand!

I love to watch thunder and lightening too!

I have to take Mum to the clinic for her blood tests again today, Keith is coming today too, so I am looking forward to that.
I am going out to lunch with a friend tomorrow, as probably another friend on Wednesday.
Blood tests Friday and Oncologist the week after, and another chemo cycle beings....
On the up side...
.IT IS THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!
No real change in how I feel, still the same old side effects....................

So, off for a shower now, another coffee, walk up the garden, a few domestic chores, and prepare dinner, take Mum to the clinic, cook dinner....you know, the usual stuff!

See you all tomorrow!



No comments: