Total Pageviews

Monday 13 June 2011

14th June - 15th day of 5th chemo cycle

Well, I had a good day yesterday! Felt pretty well all day.
Keith came, and is still here...(in bed, lol!).
He has to go to a conference in Gatwick tomorrow. I am very proud of him.

This morning, I woke up with bloody sinusitis....horrid it is! Thought that my head was going to explode!
Anyway, I have taken some paracetamol, and it has subsided! All good stuff.

The usual side effect suspects are still there, but manageable.

I am lunching with a friend of mine today, so I am looking forward to that, particularly as I am feeling quite well, so far.
I reckon that I will feel OK now until the next chemo session, which I think is on Tuesday, (should find out on Friday), then it is feeling rubbish again for how ever long it takes! BUT IT IS THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!

The sun is shining, always makes me feel better, the birds are singing.....and they left my ripe strawberries alone yesterday and today!

So....all is well at the western front!

Oh, and another bit of good news, (for me anyway), I have been asked when I am going to add to my mini auto biog!
Wow! Didn't think that any one would really be that interested, so to add to my feeling well, I have had another ego massage! Lol! Thanks Shane!


No comments: