Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 June 2011

12th June - 13th day of 5th chemo cycle

I was a bit tired yesterday, so I popped back to bed for a nap.....anyway.......5 hours later, I surfaced, and I still went to bed at 22.00hrs, and slept all the way through!!!!!

OK...07.00 now, A bit dull and overcast.
The birds have left my strawberries alone today but I don't fancy one this morning....(I ate a whole punnet to my self last evening!)
The squirrels are doing acrobatics in the garden trying to get the nuts and seeds!


There are 2 baby squirrels, (with mum), and there are 2 young magpies and 2 young pigeons, I haven't seen the other young birds, but they have left the nesting box..................
Oh, yes.......I think that the Heron has breakfasted on a couple of the fish!!!!!



Loads of tadpoles in the pond, wont be long before they will be leaping about the garden!


How do I feel?
No real change.............................................
I am so pleased that there is only one more chemo session to go and then I can concentrate on getting back to normal, or as normal as it gets after all of this..............


2 comments:

cleo said...

so happy for you that the end of your tunnel is soon to be seen, and that sleep you are talking about? I still got it so don't worry that you will not be able to sleep! For me its now from the 10th of feb that it all ended, chemo(4x and radio 25x).. I will have to be operated again to remove a lump under my arm, come from my breast operation and fat on my back and underneath my arm... it is very hindering my right arm..oh well, so it will end for ylou soon now, hurrayyyyy!! many tight hugs, me, Cleo

Carol said...

Nearly all done Cleo!!!!!!
Hope that all goes well with your op!
Carol