Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 June 2011

2nd June - 3 rd day of 5th chemo cycle

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me!

A bit of self indulgence there that I have allowed myself!
Can if I like, my Mum said.....lol!

I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my work colleagues yesterday. It was a lovely surprise...they are stunning.
Thank you all!


My daughter is coming for the day today, that will be fun...we usually get up to some sort of mischief when we are together.
My husband is usually scared when she comes lol!

I have had wonderful gifts, beautiful birthday wishes on my Face Book wall, thank you all so much!

OK, How do I feel!
Not so bad....could be the reduction in the chemo meds to combat the neuropathy.

What effects are kicking in?

  • Palpitations,
  • Heart burn.
  • Swollen feet
  • Swollen hands
  • Swollen face
  • Weeble like proportions.
  • Stabbing sensations to my feet and calfs (is it calfs or calves? not sure, but you know what I mean).


Still have

  • Tinnitus
  • Numb feet 
  • heightened sense of smell. (Tomato juice, tinned toms. microwavable heat bags and metal causing nausea).
  • Sinusitis
  • Headaches
  • Sore head...where hair is falling out again.
None of the above are causing too many problems and are all manageable, so no complaints here.

The sun is shining, the garden is looking good.
What more could a girl want!






    No comments: