Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 June 2011

19th June - 20th day of 5th chemo cylce

Well.......no real change.
I had a problem sleeping last night, and it was way past midnight when I eventually went to bed, and it took ages for me to get to sleep, no idea why.......

I was up at about 07.00, which is later than usual, but still quite early.

Bloods tomorrow and chemo Tuesday....feeling anxious, I really don't like it, but I remind myself that it is the last one and that it its heaps better than the radiotherapy!

Hmmmm.....me font's changed, what is going on here then? Lol!
Not going to change it back though because:-

  • Can't remember what it was.
  • I quite like this one.
Having said that...the gremlins will probably present me with something else tomorrow or next week anyway...lol!


Scarey.....just looked at the post after publishing and hte font hasn't change on the blog, just on the bit that I fill in before it is posted!

Do do do do, do do do do, do do do do.......
(Twilight Zone, inc ase you couldn't name that tune in one...Lol!)

Ok, speak again tomorrow!

No comments: