Total Pageviews

Monday 7 February 2011

8th Feb - day 14 of 3rd chemo cycle.

As you know, I went to the hospital to discuss radiotherapy yesterday, and I have decided to proceed with the treatment.
I start on 21st Feb.
The last day should be 1st April.

I would imagine that I start the next 3 x 3 cycles of chemo.....that should take me to about 3rd June.
One day after my 56th birthday.
Then.........I WILL BE FIXED!
Yaaay!

I hope that the radiotherapy has an additional 'up side', and I will lose some of this horrible bloating.

Today, so far, the only side effect I have is tiredness.
That has been consistent.
Generally speaking, I fire on all cylinders from about 06.00 until about 12....then I could sleep on a clothes line!

A bit like this chap! lol!


Today, I am going to get my sewing machine fixed so that I can make some interesting head covers.
I was thinking, bells, tassels, beads, sequins, loads of colours............
My imagination is running riot!
I am on my way to achieving my life long ambition of being an eccentric older lady.....lol!

No comments: