Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 February 2011

26th February

No treatment today!
Yaaaaaaaay!

When I went to bed last night, I noticed the silence....no tinnitus!
I hardly get heart burn at all now, certainly no more than I would expect with all this!
Not sure how long I haven't had it, but I had it the night before.
Well, looks like that is gone...hehehehe!



I still have sinusitis, I still forget what I am saying mid sentence , not all the time, but enough to drive me nuts!


I still get tired easily. My close vision is still not too clever.





Yesterday, the base of my back started to ache, it has been constant since it started, but it is manageable.
The area that the lump was removed from is starting to get sore.This too is manageable.

I am expecting things to get worse, but for now, all is well, and I intend to make the most of it.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Have a brilliant weekend Carol...whilst you are feeling good make the very most of whatever you want to do.

It's normal for the area where you've had the lump removed to become sore - however, if it gets very sore make sure you tell them.

Keep slapping that moisturiser on

Much luv xxxx

Carol said...

Hi, Carole,
Knowing that the soreness is to be expected really helps...thanks.
I will squeal very, very loud it it gets too sore, because I am a wimp lol!!!!!!
That is something that can be relied on.
Take care Carole, hope that you are feeling better.....
luv 'n' stuff!