Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 February 2011

11th February - Day 17 of 3rd chemo cycle

I had a really relaxing day yesterday.
I was experiencing mild chest pain and palpitations.
This morning, I have sinusitis and tinnitus.
I also had a nose bleed.
All of the above are manageable, so no complaints from me.

Today, Roxanne and her friend Sapphire are coming, they should be here about 09.00.
Then we are all off to Wales to look at a couple of venues for Roxanne's wedding.
I expect that it will take about 3 hours to get there.
We will return tomorrow.

There are a lot of little things that I want to get done before 21st, when I start radiotherapy.
I have no idea how I am going to feel when it starts, so I am erring on the side of caution, in case I feel unable to do much.

I am really looking forward to a couple of days away!!!
I will post again tomorrow, but it will be later in the day than usual.

Have a great couple of days! I know that I will!!!!



The above pictures are of Thee Cliffs Bay, which is where we are going, and the Hotel that we will be staying in.
Let's just hope that weather is kind.

No comments: