Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 February 2011

21st February - 1st radiotherapy session.

My appointment is at 10.30, it  is 6.30 now. So only 4 hours to go.

I will drive myself there and back.
This afternoon, I have to take my Mum to the blood clinic, so I have to drive then anyway.
I am taking Mum with me to the hospital.

2 reasons:-

1. I don't want to go alone. (Derek has arranged for someone to come and fix the t.v. ariel at 12.30, so he must be at home for then).

2. I don't know how long it will take, so I want to be sure that we get to Mum's appointment on time.

I need to make sure that I wear suitable clothing, as I will need to be naked from the waist down, so I think that a skirt that I can hyke up, pop socks, so I don't have to remove tights and put them back on again, this way, all that I have to remove is my knickers and shoes. So I will wear slip ons.

Well, off for my shower now and to ready myself for the day.
I will report back on my return.

OOPS.....not like this.............
More like.........


No shampoo required now, just a duster Lol!!!!!!!

No comments: