Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 February 2011

24th February - 4th radiotherapy session

Well, still had the feeling that the table was moving....I didn't get the sharp pains where the lump was.

Other than that.....all is well!

I am off to buy another freezer today, only a small one, to keep in the garage, just to take the overflow from the freezer in the kitchen.
As I am not sure how often I will be able to go shopping over the next few weeks, so I want to be sure I have enough in to feed us all! lol!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Nearly completed your first week now Carol, well done :-)

I think you're having 25 sessions? If yes, you're 20% done already!

Just keep using that moisturiser, drinking that juice and resting whenever you need to.

You're doing great so far xxxx

Carol said...

Hi Carole..
I love the way you leave comments, I find it really helpful and reassuring!
I have to have a total of 28 sessions...should bring me to about 1st April! (appropriate!)
I did take your advice and look up my cancer on the site...but all it says it that it is rare and only 25 people were diagnosed....
Hope that you are feeling better...despite bum ache!
Hugs Carol