Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 February 2011

23rd February - 3rd radiotherapy session

Again, all went well.
There was a little difference this time whilst on the table....but I am not sure if it was my imagination or not, may be clearer tomorrow, see if it happens again..........
Any way, this is what happened......

Whilst on the table, it felt like it was moving, but I am sure that it wasn't because there was no one in the room...I felt a bit sea sick actually.....really weird!


And
I felt short sharpe pin prick type pains in the area that the 'lump' was...only about 3 times in the ten minutes and each pain only lasted a fraction of a second.

I will see if the same happens tomorrow, or if my imagination was over active! lol!



Next appointment 09.20 tomorrow.
I am following the instructions with the cream and with the fluid intake, and I am feeling O.K. so far,
so you won't hear me complaining at this time.


Life is good!

No comments: