Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2011

7th April

Well, Roxanne was great and did my bits and bobs for me! Thanks Darling!
Roxanne has gone back home today.
She has an interview for the job that she really wants on 19th April, so I am hoping to be well enough to take her.
It is for a Cemetery Worker for Leicester City Council, grave digging, cremating and looking after the land and gardens. Wish her luck!


Feeling a bit rough today...but I was told that things would get worse 1 week from the last radiotherapy session...here here we are, 1 week to the day!

Sore, tired nauseous and dizzy....so not too bad, could have been worse.

Derek's 3rd day at his new job as a laminator, and he seems to be enjoying it, so that is good.
This is work that he has done before.
.

The weather is great, and Mum seems to be doing well, so you wont hear any complaints from me.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Carol,

Within the next week to ten days you WILL feel better - promise xxxx

Good luck to Roxanne with the job application, keeping my fingers crossed for her.

Hugs to you and remember, you've done so so well xxxx

Carol said...

Thanks Carole....positive thoughts are what I need.....
Take care,
Carol