Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2011

15th April

Yesterday, I forgot to mention.......

Tinnitus
Still there, but only really noticeable in complete silence.......like bed time!

Sinusitis
Comes and goes, a couple of paracetamol sort it if required.

Well, as I mentioned before, I have been having some restless nights.....................

I decided to go on a jaunt to town, and walked and sat, walked and sat for a number of hours....this was in the hope of making myself very tired so that I would have a good night's sleep................
Well, it didn't work!
It just made me very tired, but still unable to sleep! lol!



On the 'up' side....(I insist on finding an up side or I would go bonkers!)......anyway.................
On the up side.........my back ache is a lot better, still there, but muted!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!



I really am starting to feel so much better now, in fact, it is making me think that I really, really don't want to start feeling ill again when I have the chemo,
so....the conclusion is, try not to have long enough to really remember what it is like to feel well in between treatments!

I am going to continue with the treatment, because I am a third of the way through the lot now, and I think, believe and hope that I am already over the worst!




No comments: