Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 April 2011

6th April

I am getting so angry with myself, and so frustrated!!!!!!
I feel that I should now be able to do stuff..............cleaning, gardening, walking for a decent distance, normal stuff, you know.

I am so tired and lethargic all of the time, I tire so easily, and I feel like I need to sleep all of the time...that is something that I am resisting, because I am scared that I wont sleep at night if I sleep in the day.
Flippin' 'eck, I should be well enough now to carry with normal daily living, but I am not!!!!!!!

On a brighter note, Roxanne is still here, and I have organised some 'land management' tasks for her as this is what she is trained in.....i am going to lay on my chaise lounge in the living room, and direct her activities in the garden! lol!

(She doesn't know yet....bless! lol!)


No comments: