Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 April 2011

13th April

Last night and the night before, I had a bit of difficulty sleeping, I think that it is my back ache, not sure what is causing it.
I have started to do stretching exercises, which haven't helped, (yet anyway), I keep taking myself for regular but short walks.


Everything smells like some sort of metal or iron.........everything tastes like I am sucking on a crow bar, (an iron bar for those that don't know what it is). yucky, yucky, yucky!!!!!!

The next pic is a crow bar....



I think that my whole body is showing signs of radio activity...lol!

I am sure that my wee is flouresceing too............doesn't matter what, or how much I drink....my wee is 'dayglo yellow!'



Pooh...this varies from khaki to citrus lemony-greeny and mustard..........bit of a 'pooh-bow', (as opposed to rainbow).
Apart from the back ache, the other stuff is more of an annoyance or entertainment...no real major concerns.

Observing the silliest things because I am going 'stir crazy'....insanity is creeping in slowly.

So, all in all I am a positive little bunny!!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi! Just chance upon your blog... How are you? Hope things are fine. Don't give up hope.
Do check into this website as there is a natural way out.
www.geherbs.com.tw
There are already more than 2000 testimonies from various types of cancer. It only program the cancer cells to kill itself without harming the good ones.
Take care

tanjulie@yahoo.com