Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 April 2011

27th April

Had a job getting to sleep last night.
After tossing and turning, I decided to take a sleeping tablet.
Slept like a baby!

Whilst I was waiting for it to work, I sat on the settee with a magazine, and Dougal, my little dog sat on my lap.
It was during this time that I realised everything no longer smells of iron and metal.
Dougal did a poopsie...(trump or fart), and it stank like rancid boiled cabbage!

Rejoice!!!! I can smell proper smells now!
Not sure when it all changed, I didn't really notice until 'the incident'....Urgh,....bloody horrible it was!
But...Yay...my nose has regained conciousness!


Today, I went out for lunch with my friend Claire.
We had a great time, and I laughed so much that my tummy hurts!
It was fab, and hopefully, we will do it again soon!
Thanks Claire!




1 comment:

Unknown said...


Hi,

I have a quick question about your site! Please email me when you get a chance.

Barbara
barbaraobrien@maacenter.org