Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2011

11th April

Trotted of the the Hospital for 11.30...got there, and there seems to be a mix up...not sure what's going on, but it appears that I have no appointment to today at 11.30....Thursday 21st now....Hummmmph!


Anyway.......at a loose end, I thought that I would go on a jaunt.......just a bit of a trial, to see how I would fare if I was to be ready to return to work.....I know, I know, I am not ready, before I get written flops to the back of the head from you all.........just thought I would give it a go...that's all!!!!


Anyway....my bladder can't make the journey without considerable discomfort! (My bowels only lasted 5-10 minutes longer!) Kept everything under control though.


Today was also the first day that I have been able to wear me drawers without pain and discomfort, although, it felt great to take 'em off when I got back home!


Anyway...whilst I was there, I met with Mike,(my leader0, for coffee.
He stated that he had been reading this blog regularly, but there were a couple of things that were not as clear as I had intended....it is for this reason, I am going to be clearer about some issueS, this, I will post tomorrow.

(I don't want you to get bored reading this, particularly as all I really have to say is that I am feeling so much better! lol!)





Tomorrow I will discuss ion detail the effects of the radiotherapy, and the actual session...

Please be aware that these experience will be mine, and based on the vagina..I cannot comment on any other part of the body, or speak for anyone else who has undergone the same procedures

No comments: