Total Pageviews

Monday 4 April 2011

4th April

Happy Birthday Roxanne!

I had a surprise visit from Roxanne and Tom yesterday, which was fab.
Keith sent a card and phoned, another great event.
Philip my brother came to visit on Friday, that was great too.
Derek starts a job today, which is great, as he has been unemployed for over 2 years.

I thought that I was getting better, alas, I has a 'huge' accident today.............bowel related.......  2 hours to clean up!


Every time that I stand up, I have to make a mad dash!!!!!!!

I took it upon myself  to stop my morphine yesterday, and other pain killers......big mistake!
Although I am avoiding morphine, I have had to go back on tramadol. (I may have to eat my words and principles and go back on morphine, but I will go without for as long as I can).

I see the Doctor on Monday....should know when I re-start chemo then.

Catch you tomorrow!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Carol,

Don't be stubborn and take the bloody morphine girl!...

I too was very resistant to it initially but it's good stuff and putting up with pain isn't an option now.

You need to recover so you can restart your Chemo. Take the morphine until the area has healed enough to be comfortable again or they may well delay your Chemo.

Also sending Happy Birthday wishes to Roxanne :-)

Carol said...

Hi Carole,
I think that I may have too!
I think that I was a little 'premature!)
Thanks for Roxanne's birthday wishes...Hugs