Total Pageviews

Friday 29 April 2011

29th April

I have had a great couple of days.
I worked in the garden yesterday and today...doing as much as I can and resting at will!
I hate to admit it, but I still get tired quickly.
I don't seem to need the loo so often now either, but it is still unpredictable, so I wont be lulled in to a false sense of security.
I had to take some sleeping tablets because I was tossing and turning, getting up, going back, getting up.......
I was getting really fed up, and really cranky during the day!


So I took the sleepers to give my family a bit of respite.

I want to work some more in the garden tomorrow...I will see how it goes.
I have my friends, Ann and Dave coming to visit on 1st May, and I am really looking forward to it...it has been ages since we have seen each other!

I really hope that you have all enjoyed your holidays, including this one for the Royal Wedding!


(Just in case you feel that you need to see more of the lovely couple......Kate is really beautiful, and she looked stunning in her Wedding Gown......I watched the whole thing! Fab!)

No comments: