Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 April 2011

24th April

As promised here I am again!

Not a lot to report.

I think that I think that I am 'weller' than I actually am..........if you understood that!

I am feeling pretty well, so I am getting stuck into cleaning and gardening...then I get really, really tired, and have to crash out!

Keith came  and stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. It was great to see him. He has to go back to work on Wednesday, so he left today, giving himself time to do his stuff. He and Sarah will be moving at the beginning of  May, so they both have a great deal to do.

I am not looking forward to starting chemo again, particularly knowing that I am not going to know if I have still got cancer or not at the end of it all.

I wont dwell on it now...too much stuff I want to do, too many people that I want to see, and make sure that I get it all done between now and 10th!

Will talk again on 26th!

Hope that you all are enjoying your Easter break!
 I am!
What wonderful weather!


1 comment:

Carole said...

Another blogger described it as 'nesting' Carol, like you find yourself doing just before going into labour...you get this energy burst and feel you *need* to get things done whilst you still can. Just remember to rest when you need to as well.

As for not knowing after the chemo, like me you are going to have to put up a fight to get some scans done to put your mind at rest.
It's just unacceptable to leave us living in limbo land

Much luv xxxx