Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

9th November

Nothing to say regarding Big 'C'.........................still annoyed!
Going to avoid the subject.

Roxanne is coming for the day tomorrow..I had booked the day for a hospital appointment....
BUT THAT WAS POSTPONED!
No, no, I am not going there.....forget it!



We will spend time together, planning our lovely pamper week ends and murder mystery week end............
Of course, I can't make any plans before 24th November, just in case I am called for the MRI!
No.....mustn't go there, don't think about it.....................



I need to book some holiday so that I can spend some time with Philip and Dawn.
I want to spend time with Keith.........
But of course, I can't do that until my appointment has come through.................

Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh! 
STOP!
Don't keep mentioning it!

OK, talk about something that this 'cock-up' doesn't effect!

Errrrm..............well,      Ermmmmmmm,
Hmmmph.



That says it all, it affects everything.
So, will see you tomorrow!


No comments: