Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 November 2011

26th November - Evening time

Well, I am feeling a bit rough this evening.
I feel nauseous and dizzy.
And oh, so very tired!



The dizziness may be connected to the ear/neck pain that I had earlier.........
The nausea too, I suspect.

Well, I guess that just because you have cancer you are not immune to all the other aches, pains and ailments that are out there ready to pounce at any time.

Feeling low after last week at work wont have helped.........................

I have been thinking about why last week at work drained me so, and I have come up with a reason!!!!!! Eat your heart out Miss Marple!



Sandra, my dear friend, and the cleaner at where I work, has been on annual leave all week. There are only the 2 of us working there.

She and I share positive moments, conversation, laughs............moments of respite from the usual days verbal interactions.

Without that, there is little to 'lift' my spirit during the day.

Don't misunderstand me, I love my job, and the people that I work with do pay for me to support them, however, without the light hearted banter peppered through out the day it does tend to feel like there is a wall of complaints and problems that has to be climbed on a daily basis.

Sandra is back on Monday, so all will be well.
Sandra has actually shared that on the days that I am not there, she also feels like she is sweeping water up hill too!

The conclusion???????
It takes two, Babe!    

HER: One can have a dream, baby
HIM: Two can make that dream so real
HER: One can talk about bein' in love
HIM: Two can say how it really feels
HER: One can wish upon a star
HIM: Two can make that wish come true, yeah
HER: One can stand alone in the dark
HIM: Two can make the light shine through

CHORUS (BOTH):
It takes two, baby
It takes two, baby
Me and you, just takes two
It takes two, baby
It takes two, baby
To make a dream come true, just takes two

HER: One can have a broken heart, livin' in misery
HIM: Two can really ease the pain like a perfect remedy
HER: One can be alone in a car, on a night like these all alone
HIM: Two can make just any place seem just like bein' at home

(chorus)
(instrumental)

Just takes two, just takes two

HER: One can go out to a movie, lookin' for a special treat
HIM: Two can make that single movie somethin' really kinda sweet
HER: One can take a walk in the moonlight, thinkin' that it's really nice
HIM: But two walkin' hand-in-hand is like addin' just a pinch of spice

(repeat chorus and fade)

No comments: