Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 November 2011

26th November

I slept like a brick last night.....and I wasn't the first up!
Can't remember that ever happening before.



I am still tired though, I may pop back to bed in a bit.

I had a piece of toast this morning, and out of the blue...no apparent reason.........
The pain in my left jaw and part of my neck just below was excruciating!
I think that it worse, because it was so unexpected!
Couldn't take another bite.



I will know that it may happen the next time I try to eat, and prepare.....mind over matter and all that!

I am sweating quite a lot, not all of the time. Mainly first thing in the morning.
I have a shower, and go and dressed. I need to take a towel in with me because I need to mop up. Then I use wipes to cool down and clean the sweat off. I have tried getting in the shower again, but it doesn't work. Just end up in the same position.



I get very hot in bed. As I mentioned earlier, I bought a new quilt.....4 tog instead of the 13 tog I had. I keep all of the windows wide open all night. This has reduced the amount of times that I wake in the night in a hot sweat, so that is good.



Yep, that is about right for me to sleep comfortably these days! Lol!

Well, I suppose I had better get some of my chores done and sort the washing out, then, if I still feel like it, I will pop back to bed.

Dougal is feeling a lot better, he is bouncing around every where, and showing his affection.....great to see him back to himself!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi to all confessionsofacancerpatient.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say hi -
speak soon
garry moore

Carol said...

Hi Gary,
And welcome.
Please feel free to comment and add as you like.
Thanks
Carol