Total Pageviews

Friday 11 November 2011

11th November

First of all, as it is remembrance day, I would like to take time to remember all the brave men and women who have given their lives, parts of their bodies and some times their minds for us.



I had a great day with my daughter yesterday.
We went for lunch at the Wing Wah,  and then 'surfed the net' for murder mystery weekends and spa breaks.

Well, I have a few bits and pieces to share with you today..................
I will use the 'Mary Gober' method again.

(No Troy, it isn't a new fangled form of birth control!)



The good news.......................

My scan appointment has come through!
Yay!
Thursday 17th November 11.40. I have to be there 1 hour before the appointment because I have to drink loads of stuff, and may need to have a drip put in place for some dye.
I will ring the Oncologist's secretary on Monday with the appointment, and hopefully, I will get the results on the following Thursday.

OK, the bad news........
Today I have felt like I have been buried under hundreds of bags of live ferrets!
Fighting for breathing time, being nipped, bitten and scratched all day.
I have had to take work home with me today, because I am so far behind!



More good news............................................
There has been an elephant in the room for a couple of months, and I have been treating it as a round-a-bout.....well, now it is gone! Phew!
I will have pretty much 'caught up' with my work for Monday morning, so the pressure should be off!


All in all...........it has been a
Yay!
Day.

No comments: