Total Pageviews

Friday 4 November 2011

5th November

Well,
I was so tired when I came from work on Friday, (yesterday), I was in bed for 20.00hrs.....slept like a brick!
Of course the down side is that I am up at silly o'clock again this morning!
I will have to force myself to stay up longer tonight.

The calmness that I experienced on the day I had my results abandoned me yesterday.
I was pissy, irritable, angry and ready to thump some one on the nose!

I feel OK this morning.
Just as well, I have loads to do!

Derek surprised me last night, he had dinner all ready when I got home, and it wasn't a 'fry up'!
We had liver and onions, mashed potatoes and runner beans, (I hate runner beans), but that is all that we had in, so it is off to do my 'big shop' today.
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!
He did some cleaning too!
Yay!!!!!!

I think that I am going to do some of the things that I have been promising my self since the 80's.................................

A spa week end and a murder mystery week end will be the first of them!

Need more coffee now, so I will see you again tomorrow probably.
Have a great week end!






No comments: