Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 January 2011

6th Jan - day 2 of 2nd chemo cycle.

 As I stated, I was really tired when I got home, and I felt dizzy, light headed and nauseous.
I went to the loo, holding on to the wall and bannisters. Did my stuff, and came back down stairs.
Lost my balance on the last 2 steps and slipped. 
The only thing hurt was my pride, but I thought it prudent to stay seated for a while.



Despite being tired, I didn't want to go to bed feeling nauseous, so I took the decision to stay up until the feeling subsided. That was about 01.40. By this time, I had a headache that would kill 2 men!



I was kept well entertained on Face book! Lol!
I slept well, and got up at 07.00.
Not dizzy and light headed, but still a bit nauseous, not to worry, I have the anti-sickness meds that have to be taken today, along with further chemo meds. Need to do the same tomorrow.

I am 'expanding' at an uncomfortable rate The cancer that I have has the effect of weight loss OR weight gain.
Wouldn't you know that I get the weight gain......b*gger!
The meds that I have to take, also have the same side effect!  Urghhhhhh.
Never mind, apparently radio therapy has the side effect of weight loss and loss of appetite. Redemtion! Lol.

By special request, I will be posting a pic of me in a wig later today. (I have 2, the NHS one isn't ready yet, when it is, I will post a pic in that.

Still feeling very positive....this will NOT get me!

I would like to thank you all for reading this blog....It's great knowing that I am not talking to myself!
Between you, you come from 24 different Countries, and have clocked up over 2,000 hits.
Thanks again. 
Please, do feel free to comment.



 

No comments: