Total Pageviews

Friday 21 January 2011

22nd Jan - day 17 of 2nd chemo cycle

I was really tired yesterday, and had an early night, and I slept right through until 07.30, which is quite late for me.
Still taking my temperature twice daily, and this remains between 36.2 and 36.9.
Tinnitus, sinusitis, heartburn, lack of concentration and tiredness remain constant.
In fact, I think that the tinnitus is getting worse, which is a bit of a worry, as I was told that this may be permanent.
If it remains as it is, I can live with it, so that is not too bad.
I intend to be as active as I can, and whoop it up a little over this week end, because,



starting Monday, I have all these hospital appointments, and on Wednesday another chemo session.
Nerves are starting to get the better of me again...........

Monday, I should find out about the radiotherapy, side effects and how it will affect me......
I will report back and list the potential side effects then.

Hope that you are all keeping well, see you tomorrow!

No comments: