Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 January 2011

20th Jan - day 16 of 2nd cycle of chemo

Sinusitis is quite bad this morning. In fact it was the pain that woke me up. I think that I am going to have to take some pain killers today.
It shouldn't last long though, so in about 1 hour, I will be feeling reasonably well, so that is good.

The next chemo cycle is getting closer...so I am feeling a bit apprehensive, I can't say that I am looking forward to it, but what's a girl to do....
So....'Suck it up, Carol!'

"Urban Dictionary - Suck it up - to endure a period or mental, physical or emotional hardship with no complaining."


I had a good couple of days whilst Roxanne was here. We got a few things sorted.
Keith, my son wants to come next week, which will be great, but I have to work out when I am going to be worth visiting, so it may have to wait until the week after.
My friend will be here for the week-end after the next chemo, I should be feeling well enough then, although I don't think that I will be dancing lol!

So, lots of planning to do, loads of visitors, lots of loose ends to tie up between now and 26th, so everything is coming together .

That can't be bad!!


I am content.

No comments: