Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 January 2011

13th Jan - Day - 9th day of 2nd chemo cycle

Good Morning!
I am feeling particularly positive this morning.
I can hear the birds singing, and there seems to be a 'newness' in the air,.......
I don't know...a smell, a feeling, a perception...hard to explain....
Any way, who cares, it feels Good!



To be honest, I didn't sleep as well as usual last night, a bit fretful, and strange dreams, of course, I can't remember them now, but I do know that I had them....lol!



Side effects....
Well, they have pretty much remained the same, but, interestingly, my taste in foods/drinks have changed.

I have been a coffee drinker for yonkers.....never took tea, (unless it was herbal...nettle, chamomile, peppermint etc).
Tea, always made my mouth feel like I was 'sucking on suede'.
I have never taken sugar in coffee....
Now, I don't like coffee, and I drink tea with sugar!


Chocolate, a real passion, (I have always been able to resist anything except temptation, lol).
Well, I don't like that much any more, (chocolate, that is, I can still succumb to temptation...easy peasy!)



I have always liked fruit, vegetables and cereal.........now, that is all I want, along with a renewed passion for pasta!
As I mentioned earlier, I have never been one to take sugar in coffee etc, or on cereal, now, I have to have sugar!
I have tried fresh fruit instead of sugar on cereal, which is how I have always preferred my cereal, but it isn't hitting the spot any more..It has to be sugar!

Oooooo, and nothing to do with a change in taste....but you really must try ice cream with warm custard, another passion of mine, that, so far, has stayed with me..........Oooooo, I am getting all excited just thinking about it!

No comments: