Total Pageviews

Monday 31 January 2011

1st February - 7th day of 3rd chemo cycle

Good morning!
Well, I am up at a decent hour this morning, despite going to bed relatively early last night.

I was easily tired yesterday......I had to rest after my shower, then again after each task that I under took, but I managed to get them done.

Things seem to be a little different this cycle, I can't really put my finger on it.
I am swollen all over....hands, feet, neck, throat...in fact, my chin seems to have disappeared, it looks like my face is part of my neck!!!???

The top of my head is really sore too.

My throat is sore, and most of my body is unable to tolerate any tighter clothing on it, like underwear, waistbands to skirts and trousers.

My eyesight is still a bit squiffy.....I am weeing for England..(no change there then!)

I had a really good night's sleep.

My temperature seems to be OK.
My head doesn't feel like it is full of treacle, which is how it has felt for a couple of days...(well, so far this morning, anyway).

Emotionally and psychologically.....well, I have been up and down, up and down over the past couple of days.

Right now, this very minute, I feel fine.

I have loads of support from friends, family and work colleagues.....
So, today's conclusion...I am a very lucky girl!

So all in all, the positives are still out weighing the negatives.



No comments: